I greeted many new year shoppers on the street. I started to tune the words to make people smile on this very first day. I used the following short preaching:
1. "Happy New Year. May you start a brand new year with Jesus Christ. "
2. "Happy New Year, brother. Jesus Loves you for another year. Get know him more."
3. "Happy New Year. May G-d bless you with a better and pure living this year. "
4. "Happy New year. Nothing is better to start a brand new year with Jesus Christ for He loves you even in this cold cold day."
5. " Good News, Jesus Loves you in this new year. Take this good news with you and remember him for what he did for all of us."
6. " Good news, someone loves you and want to bless you. May the peace and love from Jesus Christ be with you."
7. " Good news, there is only one way leading to heaven. If you believe in Jesus, you will not be lost for He is the Only way to Heaven. This is the good news. "
In order to make sure the passing shoppers or wanderers hear the messages clearly, I always tried to use my best and loud voice to speak to them. Many of them turned back to me and tried to listen more carefully. Thank G-d to give me courage from time to time to speak to them. Some of them even came to me to pick up some tracts. I witnessed these events and praised the Lord in my heart all the time. I knew that what he sent me to do is his work.
Cold rain and searching wind matter no more when I saw that I could help someone to get knowing of Jesus. Stiffness of my bones after long standing matter not as I knew that there is warm home awaiting for me. Every sending solider needs quality training to prepare him for a real battle. Even training in the real battle. Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ and his Father in heaven. Amen.