Members' Rights and Duties
LGL members' Rights and Duties:
1. all the rights that our G-d has given to us, each one of us shall have them 100% and freely. These include the fundamental human rights granted and protected by our legal system. Forget this not, the first sentence of Charter of Rights and Freedom of Canadian states " whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rules of law:"
it continues to state that every one has the following fundamental freedoms:
The mobility rights state that:
2. Each member has full right to choose how to follow our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. No one shall be able to detain you or expel you or excommunicate you. You belong to God, not to any organization or religion or any social group(s).
3. Each member has full right to exercise your love, your time, your speech, your needs, and your giving. No one shall determine you what to do or what to say, but may advice or suggest you to follow what God and the Lord said in the Bible or through his chosen prophets.
4. Each member has full right to attend all the activities of LGL ministry based on your skills and abilities. All enrollment shall be fair and peaceful with submission to God and the Lord Jesus Christ fully.
5. Each member has full right to obtain your daily need for living. No other member shall deprive your right to enjoy the life. Every member shall help each other to obtain such basic need in Love and in respect.
6. Each member has full right to exercise the God-given spiritual gifts in order to benefit others in peaceful and respectable manner.
7. Each member shall follow the scriptures whole heartily without any self-gain intention by depending on others if he or she is able to label.
8. Each member shall strive to help the poor and needy whenever he or she is able.
9. Each member shall be faithful to share the gospel and testify what God has done in his or her life.
10. Each member shall strive to contribute his or her strength to cause the Kingdom of Heaven to come.
11. Each member shall be educated and well equipped for the work that the Lord has purposed in his or her life.