"No More This. No more Violence!"
When Judas led the temple guards and servants come to arrest the Son of God Jesus Christ, the heartbreaking Peter asked, "Lord, should we strike with our swords?" and he cut off the right ear of a servant of the high priest. when the servant cried out in pain, Christ Jesus sad," No more this." and he touched the man's ear and healed him.
Las Vegas mass shooting on October 1 2017, a Sunday night, brought down 59 innocent people's life and wounded more than 500 people. It was claimed by ISIS group for its injustice action.
Comparing to the story told in the Holy Bible, it is so vivid alike. There was a betrayer, Judas versus Stephen Paddock. Judas was an insider of Christ's followers and watched the money bag; Stephen Paddock was a retired solider and legally owned the gun license. Why Stephen did for ISIS? money? No, he has a lot. Fun? No, he hunted. injustice for injustice? impossible as he was a solider and knew war is ruthless. Ideology of Islam? Possible. as Islam is filled with false messages that have misled billions people to devote without questioning. If this is true, I would like to spend a few minutes to share with you, knowing the Truth is o critical at this end of time.
1. Islam teaches that Mohammed is the last prophet of Allah. This claim prohibits any other Muslim to claim or to know that Allah speaks to any of them. if this was true, then a dreadful question is the following: what if the messages of Mohammed was false, who will be able to reveal its authenticity? Have all the Muslims lived in a blind faith and darkness if the Angel called "Gabriel" was disguised by the Devil?
2. Investigating Judaism and Christianity, there are multiple Prophets through history. Even at the same critical time, there were or have been several people who were called as God's prophets to serve His people. Only in Islam, there was only one called by Allah and ended with him. cannot it be more suspicious to trust this religion?
3. No Muslim can tell you that he or she knows that Allah will take him or her to the heaven when death comes. None of them is sure of their own destiny but claim that only Allah knows. Is this a typical blind faith without doubt? can a blind faith lead any human being to heaven?
4. But only in Christianity, there is a vivid assurance of our faith of salvation and eternal life. It is our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus. Why? because he who was with God, and was God came to this world to show us that He is the giver of eternal Life. He lived in a human body, he died on a Cross. He resurrected from death. He ascended into the Heaven, from where he descended. He also demonstrated what a resurrected body like and showed to his disciples during 40 days and nights through various occasions. By these facts that witnessed by all his remaining and revived disciples, his teachings filled with love and grace and righteousness and justice has been spreed unceasingly. Thirdly, he also promised to give the Holy Spirit to those who will follow Him even when he is no long with them in this world. By this undeniable evidence, Christian faith divides discretely from all other religious beliefs, which are all false beliefs. Yes, Truth is one and only. Beside this Truth, all others are false.
5. If you ever meet me on the street speaking with some Muslims, I can guarantee you that without any doubt, Most of Muslims will threaten to kill me, or attack me with their raised voices and hateful speeches. Most of them have been taught and trained with intolerance with other religions, especially when any one tried to critically share the Truth with them. In contrary, Christ taught all his disciples to endure all kinds of evils when they stand up for Him. Christ even taught to love your enemies. It is not to love their wicked deeds and hateful languages, but to have sympathy over their blindness and weakness and hopeless state. Merciful is the anchor of a True Love.
6. Based on this tremendous sacrificial Love, when Christ Jesus was betrayed, when he was under arrest, when his disciple stood up to defend him, yet when he heard the cry of the energy, when he saw the pain of the servant of the high priest, the very people whom he came to save, his heart was filled with mercy. "No more of this." and he stretched out his hand to heal the damaged ear of the servant.
No more of this! what was 'This" he said? the very violence that tried to defend the innocent him. The very violence that tried to protect him from being arrest. The very violence that tried to stop the evil violence. He said, "No more of this. whoever kills will be killed." Why? why did the Lord Christ say "No more of This!"?
Because Violence cannot justify any injustice. Look back into the history, which modern country was not established on blood and violence which modern society was not founded with guns and weapons? even United Nations has its own army units formed by its members. No more of this! Violence cannot stop the violence. Look at the vast amount people's reaction. They were like sheep without Shepard. Under attack, they had no a right direction to turn but driven by the fear.
Violence cannot protect innocent forever. This world is filled with violence and evil. when have we seen the winning of the Justice and Righteousness of our God? moral standard has been pushed down to the earth. People have been so indulgent in various lust, sexual immorality, electronics, social media, and fancy goods and drinks and food. People become less care and less aware of the true meaning of life. People become more and more blind. what happens when a giant wolf shows its face? what happens when the devil unveil its true identity? has he not been preparing of his coming show time? Ideology is just one of his tools to fool people. But creating an increasing degree of tolerance of injustice, unethical, bias, racism, lawlessness will surely enslave all the humans who are of this world.
it has been well known that a person with a growth history of violence has much more degree to become violent. North Americas have the exact history of violence. Look at the heavy policing increasing, harsh speaking of the new President, praising tongues of military powers, threatening words to the undeveloped countries, corruption upon corruptions in fast developing countries, printing paper money to rob whoever they please, the whole world has entered a lawless state.. it still runs in a mere order as the majority of people have been driven busy like nuts by the Devil. More, their hearts have been so dark and see nothing of these terrors. These running silent terrors are thousand times worse than the mass shooting in Las Vegas last Sunday. yet, people are crying, people are suffering, people are sinking...
Evil cannot defeat evil as evil has no stability of peace. Evil cannot eliminate injustice as evil has no power of holding fairness. Evil cannot kill violence as evil itself is intrinsically violent in one way or another. Only the True Love, the sacrificial Love can triumph over all evil and wickedness, and bring in everlasting peace, justice, fairness, and joy.
No more of this Violence. No more of guns. No more of wars. Be more of Love! Be more of Truth. Be more of Justice.
May peace and comfort from our Lord be with those who lost their family member(s), and those who hate evil and love peace and justice.
in God, we are one and only human race on this planet and in this whole universe.