Mohammad, the prophet of Allah
Jesus Christ, Son of G-d, the Messiah
The following points were all cited from the records or available scriptures
1. Mohammad was born from nature parents;
2. Mohammad married a rich widow;
3. Mohammad had more than 11 wives; one was a six years old girl.
4. Mohammad laid with the youngest wife at age 9, died on her chest while having sex with her.
5. Mohammad incited his followers to war against his foes who drove him out of Mecca.
6. Mohammad attended 26 wars, 12 wars in his last two years., killed over 1000 people.
7. Mohammad did not know the poison in the meat and ate it, died three years later due to this poison by a Jewish widow. This rendered him as a false prophet.
8. Mohammad prayed for healing over years for his poisoned health, Allah did not answer nor gave any justification.
9. Mohammad did zero divine miracles, showed zero divine powers over evil spirits or demons. He was a mere retelling vessel.
10. Mohammad died on June 8 632 AD, 1381 years ago. He came to live no more.
11. Mohammad acted as many roles in his reign.
1. Jesus, was born from Virgin Mary conceived by the Holy Spirit;
2. Jesus never married.
3. Jesus had twelve disciples, one betrayed him and sold him for 30 pieces of silver.
4. Jesus never broke a law, old and modern, he devoted himself wholly to His Father G-d in Heaven.
5. Jesus taught his disciples to love others as He did.
6. Jesus was persecuted by his own people Jews and fled away from them. He never came back to war against them but even cried out on the cross to ask His Father to forgive their sins. - What a Love his was!
7. Jesus foreknew his death and coming events. Even the evil spirits knew his true identity.
8. Jesus healed many believers through his prayers or commands, even two born blind men, one man with a withered hand over 20 years immediately.
9. Jesus was not a true prophet of G-d, but a true representation of the invisible G-d because:
8.1 He forgave others's sins that only the true G-d can do.
8.2 He resurrected Lazarus after 4 days he was laid in the tomb. Such power even shook the entire Sheol.
10. Jesus resurrected to life after three days and three nights in death, and appeared over 40 days to his disciples and other selected people.
11. Jesus washed his disciples' feet at the night before he was betrayed and crucified on the cross next day.